Friday, December 3, 2010

...WORK = EASY + BORING...

This is how I feel at WORK!!!! 
Well I don't know but I feel like I just want to shoot myself at work sometimes!!! Lmbo.. I ain't gonna lie but this is the easiest and most boring JOB I've worked at!!!!! Today I honestly took five calls the whole day since 8:30am and I'm still waiting for another CALL!!! Hoii... As you can tell I am sooo BORED and dont have nothing else to do but BLOG... BLOG... BLOG... Lol.. If I were HOME honestly I would maybe just still have the first blog about our GNO still as my first and only blog on here. LOL.. My agenda at work everyday from 8:30-4:30 Mon-Fri is: Clock In, Wait for about an HOUR before I get a CALL, Sit and SIT for a couple of more hours, Pull up Hulu and catch up on TV Shows I've missed, Google, Chat, then of course LUNCH most IMPORTANT thing to do at WORK! LMBO.., Then SIT... SIT... SIT...!!! UuURrGgGG....... Im going insane I want to quit but why would I when my job is a piece of cake! Lol.. Well I have nothing more to say but I'll be OFF for the rest of the week until Monday in 45mins! TTOOOOODDDDLLLEEESSSSS..................
ii KNOW total waste of a BLOG POST!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA........ ;)

2 comments: