Monday, March 14, 2011

...NEGLECTED...

I'm pretty sure that's the word to explain how by BLOG page feels is NEGLECTED!!! I haven't been on here for almost a few months. But I always have blogging in the back of my mind every time something happens I'm like Ooohhh.... perfect! Something to blog about but I just never make it to the computer to write about it. I have so many things to upload and update on my blog. I just feel like I haven't had the energy to write anything. So I have decided that later on today after I take a nap and wake up in a couple of hours I will start updating and posting what has been going on the last four months!!! So till then this is all I have to write for NOW!!!!!! LOL... ii PROMISE:)

3 comments:

  1. This Blog is boring.. LOL.. Just kidding.. I'm sure ppl honestly think that about mine but hey I try to blog!! YOu need to do the same.. I'm sure when your baby boy, I meant girl comes you would have more to blog about but less energy to do so!!LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to I promise?? Hurry up and update us all ready before I stop followin you! jk ahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMBO... Sheesh... ii LIED!!! AHAHAHA...... I'm just too busy getting things ready for my baby BOY!!! Ahahahaha..... Lol..

    ReplyDelete