Monday, November 29, 2010

...BLACK FRIDAY...

Black Friday!!!! It was sooo much FUN:)  I was wishing more of my family wre gonna be able to go with us but sadly no one wanted to go due to everyone's bank had no funds! lol.. Soo this years Black Friday I honestly had FUN cause it was just my hubby and I!!! We started the night off at Walmart we got there around 10pm and I chased my husband in to check how everything looked in cause we had our 2nd youngest with us cause he was balling his eyes out and did NOT want to stay at my grandmas place and it was soo ANNOYING cause right when Keila came out and said lets go in we parked the car and looked back and he was KNOCKD OUT!! Lol.. So we drove back to my grandmas and dropped him off and got back at Walmart around 10:30pm, We went in and it was pretty packed! So my husband seen one of his coworkers from Dannon standing at the pajama aisle just waiting so while we're standing there with them I asked soo where's the BOYS pj's?? Cause there's nothing but girl pj's here! Some lady yells out loud ohhh its all the way on the other side! I looked at Keila you friggin IDIOT!! LMBO.. We were standing there for 20mins at the WRONG side! lol.. Soo I hurried up and ran to the boys side and there was already a huge group huddling around the Boys PJ's! Hoii... Sooo I start sorting through the box and ripping it open more so I can find my boys sizes! Lol.. One lady yells your not suppose to touch it till midnight and I reply OKAY WELL YOU DONT TOUCH IT TILL MIDNIGHT CAUSE I DONT GIVE A DAYUM!!!! HAHAHAHA...... I was already in a rush trying to get all our boys pj's and I know for a fact if I left Keila there to grab them he would come back with just one for each child! lol.. Well I had Keila stand there with the pj's in our cart before a worker yells at us for touching them and taking them out! lol..While he waited there I went to the towels! It was too FUNNY! I got to the towels and there was just enough room there for me to fit and stand there! I was standing there literally for an hour waiting for midnight to hit once midnight came it was MADNESS!!! I had a WHOLE STACK of different colors of towels I had pulled out earlier and held in the box holding before anyone starts yanking them! I didnt have a cart by me so all TWENTY TOWELS I was holding all on my OWN! And to top it off I was being SMOOSHED!!! I was soo PISSED OFF at the guy behind me cause he literally had both of his hands wrapped around me grabbing towels and wouldn't let me out! I turned around and gave him a few words!!! Lol.. I grabbed the towels and headed to the cashier where Keila & Ova were holding our spots! We left Walmart with 20 pajamas, 20 towels & 2 boxes of Tubawear! Lmbo..

Then we head on over to TARGET!!! We got there at 12:30am and there doors weren't gonna open till 4:00am!!! 8)  WOW... Soo we were like the 15th or 16th person in line! We sat there for awhile until I couldn't anymore! I chased Keila to go to my grandmas and grab some folding chairs, blankets and HOT CHOCOLATE!! And it was a bad idea cause home boy didnt come back till an HOUR LATER! ANNOYING!!! Lol.. Soo we sat there and it felt like FOREVER!!! Then finally the doors opened!!! I was holding on to Keila trying NOT to loose him, but right when we got into the doors this faggot straight booked it and left me running on my OWN! LMBO... I didnt know where anything was! Soo I just started running and followed some lady! Lol.. I started grabbing games and clothes and some more pajamas untill I couldnt hold anything anymore! I was standing there looking everywhere for Keila then I spotted him ran to him threw everything in the cart and made him go to the front and save us a spot while I grab some more things!! We got a 10$ gift card for spending more then 100$ I think! and we left Target with 1 Game Chair, 1 Samsung Camera, TONS and TONS of Toys, Board Games & Video Games, More Pajamas, 40 more Towels!!! And I have to say NO ONE was GRABBING TOWELS at TARGET except for ME!!! LMBO... And we also got a lot of Clothes, Gloves/Beanie Sets and House Slippers!!!!

We got home around 5am went to sleep then I woke back up around 8am and got up and left to KMART!! LMBO... Got more stuff wrapping papers, bows, tapes and last but not least a CHRISTMAS TREE =)  Then I headed back HOME and wrapped everything up and put our christmas tree up!!!! It was a SUCCESS our Boys were soo EXCITED to see ALL THE GIFTS UNDER THE TREE!!!!!!!!!



I gotta say this year was the FIRST BLACK FRIDAY I WENT WITH MY HUSBAND AND WE WENT WILD!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.........  I LOVE CHRISTMAS =)

5 comments:

  1. hahahahaha that sounds soo fun!! I love the tree, good job Sina....next yr can I go with u, so u can fight with people lol..hhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG......I can't believe you actually wrapped and put all the presents under the tree already!! You're brave....if I did that, my kids would have them all opened WAY before Christmas....hahaha

    We did good @ Walmart don't ya think?? The sale started @ midnight and we had all our stuff and checked out and in our car at 12:07am.....hahaha GREAT teamwork!


    Glad you guys had fun and you got TONS of stuff! I LOVE black Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You remind me of how I used to be on Black Friday and how I used to spend. LOL Don't u love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dianna, Of COURSE!!! We gotta go together next year, or maybe i'll join your lil crew! lol..

    Monica! I honestly wasn't gonna put the gifts under the tree but I trusted them and its weird they haven't once touched it or tried opening them! Just my youngest goes and yanks all the ornaments off the tree and throws them around the house! Lol..

    Cia, I read your blog on Black Friday! You guys had soo much FUN too bad I was just with Keila cause I just sat there freezing my butt off while he was talking the people around us ears off! Lmbo...

    I GOTTA SAY I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY:) HAHAHAHAHA.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. so you're saying your kids don't believe in Santa lol. I've only got 1 thing scratched off the Christmas list. I need to get a move on it!

    ReplyDelete