Monday, November 8, 2010

...Halloween Bloggers GNO...

Well I honestly never would've started a Blog if it weren't for Halloween Bloggers GNO! Lol.. I was soo excited just being invited to attend who wouldn't be after seeing a invitation like this! Thanks to Monica Fangupo.


So our GNO was AWESOME and by far the BEST GNO I've ever been too!!! I had soo much FUN and cant forget the NON-STOP LAUGHS we all had!!! Our Bloggers GNO was put together by two wonderful gals that I am happy to have gotten to know Monica Fangupo who was in charge of the decorations and providing her beautiful home to host our GNO and she did a GREAT JOB on the decorations, and Dianna Otukolo who was in charge of the games and I've got to say the games were absolutely FUN!!! One thing she asked us to do was to write a Blog about yourself and to bring it with you. She read each blog out loud and we all had to guess who we thought the blog belong too, which was pretty sad cause I only had two right! Lol.. But its okay the whole point of the game is so we get to know more about each other if we hadn't already knew each other. And here is my Blog I or lets say my Hubby helped me write lol..:

"GNO Bloggers Halloween Party"
Good evening family, friends and future lifelong friends. I would like to share a little something about myself to see if any of you can figure out who I am. One characteristic that really stands out about myself is that I am very shy and it takes me awhile to get comfortable with people. But when I do people tend to love being around me and for some reason people always think I’m Tongan but I have to explain to them I’m too pretty to be Tongan. Hahaha. Just kidding because I love my half breed kids with all my heart and I can’t forget about my Husband. Lol.I have a couple of hobbies that I love to do. I love to cook and try cooking different peoples’ recipes to see if I can do it better. Hahaha. I love to fly to different places since I fly non-rev.  One of my favorite trips was a day tripper to NYC for a Free Reggae Concert with my husband. We went to see June Lodge and Pam Hall but they ended up not performing.  We walked the Brooklyn Bridge which I thought felt like forever because I was 6 months at the time and I will not do that again. I tried out Rugby this year for the first time and I found it to be fun. I love to watch new release movies at the theaters or bootlegs, whatever is convenient at the time. Every time I go to the theaters even though we just ate out I always have to get popcorn which gets on my husbands’ nerves because I never really touch it. Hahaha. Oh well he has to live with it. Lol.Well there’s not that much more to talk about myself which I think is pretty sad, because I was thinking by the time I’m done writing my blog about myself I would have at least three pages. Well I guess I thought wrong. Lol. Well I hope the person reading this could figure out who I am with what I have wrote so far. I’m excited to be here and to be a part of this GNO Bloggers Halloween Party:)

Well I feel soo bummed out that I didn't have a camera to take pictures but Thanks Dianna cause I stole some of yours! Lol... And don't worry I'll have a camera ready for our next GNO so I'm not stealing any of yours again!!! Lmbo..

Me as a Kitty Kat with a fishy I painted on my belly for my baby Girl! Hahaha... I wish!!! LOL...
But my scarf was covering it!!!
Monica (Jack) & Atisa (Mrs Officer)
Talia (80's Chick) & Marie (Medusa)
Dianna as a (Vato Cholo) lol..
Lilly (the Witch) & Giana (as Mrs Beckham) lol..
Me, Barbara as (Sis Mary Clarence), Isa, Giana, Lilly, Monica and our photographer Cia (Mrs Smarty Pants) lol.. We took this picture late and some of the girls had already left so we were missing Dianna and Atisa.

Well I gotta say I had a BLAST!!! There was good company and yummy food. Now i'm looking forward to having a GNO more often with these wonderful ladies I was able to meet and hope to get to know more better. I I cant wait for our next GNO in Janurary. Thanks again to Monica and Dianna for throwing the BEST GNO EVER!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited you have a blog!!! You won't regret it! Getting to know you and sharing all those gut busting laughs was too much fun!!! Can't wait to Keep in touch! TTYL! -Marie =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we pursuaded you to start blogging....hahaha I'm sure you have a lot to write about with 4 litle boys....and a little girl on the way...haha!! :) The GNO was so much fun wasn't it! So glad you came.....can't wait until January so we can do it all over again!! <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayuh converted!! Hope to see more posts from ya busy momma! Can't wait to see more from you Sina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world. I thought I left a comment, maybe that was on facebook. But you will love blogging once you get the hang of it and when you have time to write...LOL!

    ReplyDelete