Tuesday, April 5, 2011

...one week and five days...


He's almost here!!! YAY... If you don't know I am 37weeks and 2days (9months) pregnant!!! My original due date is Sunday, April 24th, 2011 which is Easter Sunday this year. My Midwife/Doctor keeps switching my CSection date on me, They originally scheduled it for Saturday, April 23rd due to it's a Cesarean they have to schedule it a day early, Because no doctor would be available to do my surgery on a Sunday. (which I really didn't mind if it was a day early or late) But when I went in for my regular weekly checkup last week Wednesday, March 30th they moved my CSection up to Monday, April 18th. This was because I was already dilating and they didn't want me going into labor since I'm having another CSection, Which explains why they put me on bed rest for a week to see if it would slow down the dilating process. Well it's sad to say I really didn't listen much and kept on doing what I normally do every day! Lol.. But it was a killer cause I was in so much pain the last two days from contractions which I noticed came only at night time or if I was walking around to long. I have my next weekly checkup appointment tomorrow morning and my Husband will be going with me. Because he has this BIG ISSUE on how my Midwife/Doctor scheduled my CSection on April 18th, The problem is our 3rd oldest Nasio was born on that same day too, Which would mean his baby brother and him would have the same birthday. And my Husband does NOT want them to have the same BIRTHDAY!!! Lol.. But we'll see what they have to say to him on that. But other then that issue I'm looking forward to them telling me an exact time and maybe date (if they do agree with him and change my CSection) to come in for my surgery. The only thing is we're still not sure if we want anymore kids. Or let me rephrase that I'M not sure if I want to have anymore kids. I've been talking about this situation over and over with my Midwife, I've told her I am ready to tie my tubes but my Husband still wants another one. She then looked at me and says, "I just want you to know that no matter what happens it's YOUR decision" Lol.. When I came home and told my husband what my Midwife said to me he was all pissed and was like "No, Its OUR DECISION" LMBO... Well still till this day we both haven't agreed on anything, And it's killing me cause I just feel like going in tomorrow and telling my Midwife "Okay, I'm tieing my tubes" Hoii.... How it's so hard to make up your mind when you have your spouse on the other end saying something else. I know you could always untie your tubes but then do I want to go through surgery again just to untie it??? Not sure... I mean if I'm gonna go under the knife I rather have them be pulling out another baby!!! Lol..  But It's really hard we have EXACTLY One Week and Five Days to make up our minds and decide if I'm gonna go ahead and tie my tubes. I just hope I don't make a decision that I'll regret making. But on the bright side my Baby BOY is almost here and we will be naming him after his hard working DAD "Lee Keila Jr. Otukolo". I can't wait to hold him, to see how he looks, to see if he has a lot of hair, to see if he'll have curly hair and to see if he'll have his daddy's annoying receding hair line!!! LMBO... Just Kidding cause I LOVE IT even though he tricked me by always covering it up with hats back in our dating days!!! AHAHAHAHA..... JP!!! LOL... Well I don't have anything else to add to this post but that I tracked my Baby Crib on FEDEX and it's gonna be at my doorstep TOMORROW!!!! YAY... I can't wait to put it up and make my room even more PACKED then it already IS!!! LOL... But that topic will be another post with a before and after picture!!! LoL...
:)


1 comment:

  1. aww Sina, hope u guys can figure it out. whatever you decide, I'm sure Keila will back you up 100%. Pray and your answer will come. Love ya and so excited to see your new lil handsome son!!

    ReplyDelete