Wednesday, April 6, 2011

...bargain shopping...

Well if most of you know me I am NOT a big Bargain Shopper!!! If I see something I want I usually will just buy it at FULL PRICE at the store, Lol... But since I am a S.A.H.M. for the last year and four months, I seriously feel like I have nothing to do at home besides running around and chasing my kids to sit still or to stop hitting each other, Which is so frustrating and some times I feel like I'm going insane. Lol.. Well I'm expecting our #5 on April 18th and the funny thing is I didn't think I would have to buy anything for him, Cause usually I have everything saved from my previous pregnancies. But yeah things changed and I have to start over again with some things. It kind of sucks but since we are on a budget this year I decided to go and look online for stuff that are on sale or some what CHEAP. Lol.. Yes, CHEAP!!! Ahahaha...... First thing that clicked to me was KSL's Classifieds. The only thing I've ever bought off KSL was our car which was almost about 4yrs ago, Which I have to say is still in good condition and gets us from point A to B. Lol.. But I did find a couple of stuffs on KSL and thought to share/show what I bought. And I'm so proud of myself cause I actually BARGAINED with the sellers!!! LOL..

FIRST: I bought a BRAND NEW Car Seat/Stroller set.
They were selling it for $110.00 and I got her to sell it to me for $80.00!!!


SECOND: I bought a Papasan Swing.
He was selling it for $60.00 but I got him to sell it to me for $25.00!!!
And he was hard to WORK with. LMBO...

And last but not least
THIRD: I bought two Boppy Pillows as a set.
She was selling it for $30.00 or $15.00 each,
But I got her to sell them both to me for $15.00!!!
I'm too lazy to take a picture of the other one but it looks just like this one but circles instead!!! LOL...


You don't even know how PROUD I was of myself after I bought everything. Not only cause I saved money but also I didn't have to depend on my Husband to get everything for me. Lol... Since I've bought everything I have put together the Car Seat and Stroller. (my youngest right now Jiley Boy HONESTLY thinks it's his) Lol.. I've washed the Boppy Pillows and Covers, and I've cleaned down the Swing!!! I'm so ready to shop some more on KSL but my Husband said that's enough Bargain Shopping. Lmbo... I can't wait to bring home my Baby Boy and put everything into GOOD USE!!! Just a few more days he'll be entering this crazy world we live in!!! That's all for this POST now I have THREE MORE POST's to GOO!!!! LOL...

2 comments:

  1. You're gonna love that swing, Selini loved hers. So glad I still have mine. It's a really cute swing. Scared of you getting it for only 25!!! That's a steal :) Love all the stuff! Looks like you're ready for baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Look at you go with all your bargin shopping:) Looks like you saved a ton of money.. I mean I should have done the same. Well now I know if I need anything else I will just go to KSL first and not the actual stores!!LOL!! Almost there!! Hang in there and hopefully what ever your decision is regarding tieing your tubes or not become more clearer as you get closer!!

    ReplyDelete