Wednesday, April 27, 2011

...ii LOVE HIM...

He's FINALLY HERE!!!


Name: Lee Keila Jr. Otukolo
Born: April. 19, 2011
Time: 11:25am
Weight: 8lbs 7oz
Height: 20.5inches



How do I put this??? I guess no words can explain it besides "I LOVE HIM"!!! We've waited for 9months for this day to come and he finally arrived on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 11:25am. Weighing in at 8lbs 7oz and 20.5inches tall. I was shocked that he was even 8lbs!!! Just cause this pregnancy was not only the most nauseated and tiring pregnancy but this pregnancy I didn't add a lot of pounds nor did my stomach look like I was 9months pregnant. My doctors told me I looked like I was more like 5months going on 6months, But I ain't complaining. Through this whole pregnancy I gained 19lbs which I am satisfied with, Cause usually I gain about 25-35lbs the most. But all that matters to me is that I gave birth to a HEALTHY baby BOY!!! He is my FIRST  from all of my other four sons to not have JAUNDICE. He is named after his DAD and also has his namesake's HAIR LINE!!!! LOL...

Well if most of you read my other post, I did mention that we were deciding on if I was going to tie my tubes or not. And we decided not to and we will be having one more. And NO!!! We aren't having one more to try to have a GIRL!!! LOL... We are having one more just cause my Husband insist that he wants to have one more to make SIX and then he'll be HAPPY!!! If I hadn't had five Cesareans then I wouldn't mind having more, Cause really I wanted to have NINE KIDS!!! JUST CAUSE I WANTED TO BEAT MY PARENTS AT HAVING EIGHT!!! LOL... Well we were thinking of waiting at least 3-4yrs after having my little Keila Jr. but I honestly told my Husband if were planning on having another one then I am going to get it over with and were just gonna go on ahead and what ever happens HAPPENS!!!

So I will not be putting an IUD in or go on any Pills. So if I am correct it takes 7months after having a baby to get pregnant again. So if I am right I'll be having another baby by August of 2012. I know some of you reading this is probably thinking I'm crazy but I think not. Lol.. I do not want to wait another 3-4yrs to have another baby and then have to wait another 3-4yrs for him to start going to school. I just want to get it over with having kids so I can get them all into school and then I can start working again or I can finish school and start a career for myself. I know I'll probably be old by the time my kids are all in school but it NEVER TOO LATE TO FINISH SCHOOL OR START A CAREER.

Well I can't wait for my baby Keila Jr. to grow up already, He is a big eater and I am glad to say he is not a cry baby. Lol... He loves to sleep on his tummy like all four of his older brothers. And I notice that he knows when his Mom is holding him. I enjoy having him home and not in me, And can't wait for him to start crawling and then walking. He is my little LUV!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND I CAN'T WAIT TO ADD ANOTHER LITTLE HANDSOME BOY TO OUR FAMILY!!!!

Otukolo Boys...
Proud Daddy and his Namesake!!!
 At the hospital in his bed...
close up my chinky eye boy...
"I LOVE HIM"
:)

6 comments:

  1. He's super cute! I wish I could say the same about how much I've gained but I passed you a month or two ago and I still have a few weeks to go. Congrats on a healthy baby and being healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. I love his lil Samoan eyes. We are going to have one more too. 6 is an even number and that's what I want...lol! Congratulations again and have fun with your lil men all over your house. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sina! Such handsome boys! Love his chinky eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sina ur gonna have a lil girl next aaww....just reading this makes me want to keep going too..cuz my doc str8 told me that I can only have 3 and maybe 4 I was super sad. but congrats Keila jr is adorable like the rest of your boys....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats girl! wow cant believe it...5 boys!!! ur amazing thats for sure! LOL kiss his sweet face for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats sina! hope u have a girl next so ur husband can get cut off already ha ha jk jk ur lil fam is beautiful!! love ya sina

    ReplyDelete