Tuesday, April 19, 2011

...the day has come...

Today is the BIG DAY!!!! Lol...
I couldn't sleep at all last night! I tried to force myself to sleep but I just couldn't sleep!!! So I started watching movies until the laptop died and I was too lazy to get up and look for the charger. Lol.. So I went to sleep around 2:30am and then to top it off I woke back up at 6:00am!!! LMBO...

"CAN YOU TELL I'M TOO EXCITED TO GET THIS BABY OUT"?!?!?!?!?
AHAHAHAHAHA......

Since I woke up I couldn't sit STILL!!! And so what am I doing???
CLEANING!!!!
 I'm washing dishes, picking up trash, getting some wash in and brooming the living room/kitchen!!! LOL...

Today I am due for a scheduled CSection at 12:00pm but I have to be at the Hospital by 10:00am!!! So I am trying to get in anything or everything I can do before I head to the hospital. It is now 8:07am and I am sitting on the computer writing a last minute blog post before I head into the hospital and come home in a few days to being a Mother of FIVE BOYS!!!!

I hope everything goes well with my Cesarean and wished my MOM was here with me or BOTH my PARENTS were here to see my Baby BOY!!! :(  But they'll be seeing him soon when they decide to come back from the Islands!!!

My Hubby will be giving me a blessing before I go into my Surgery and for some reason the last couple of days I've been telling him "I'm kind of scared" Lol... And I don't know why I am!!! I mean I did have FOUR CSECTIONS already but for some reason I AM!!! LMBO...

WELL WISH ME LUCK AND KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!!! LOL...
IN A COUPLE OF HOURS I WILL BE WELCOMING MY BABY:

"LEE KEILA JR. OTUKOLO"

=)

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you do not need luck but if you would like I will keep you in our prayers! Good luck and I hope your baby comes out without any complications!! You are a great mama.. Congrats again! I am so excited for you like it is my own baby!!LOL!! Can't wait..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Congratulations!! You're in my prayers and so is baby!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww love u Sina :) I'm glad everything went well :)

    ReplyDelete