Saturday, August 13, 2011

…Back to School…

A few weeks ago we moved to my sisters which meant a new School for my kids, they now attend Stansbury Elementary and it had to be a year-round school. I hate year-round schools because there always taking random breaks and then they usually have a short summer break depending on what Track your put on. My oldest Tevita started 2nd grade on July 11th and he wasn’t really excited to go back to school, but he was excited to try out his new school. Which I thought was weird because usually kids don’t like to go to new schools because they don’t really know anyone or hate the fact of having to make new friends. But anyways a week later my 2nd oldest Damian started Kindergarten. He is my anxious and can’t sit still child, he couldn’t stop talking about how he can’t wait to start school ever since we registered him. Well since he started Kindergarten I honestly thought “Here we go I’m going to hear a lot of bad things from his teacher about him or he’s going to come home with a note saying he was being rude or hit another student!” Lol.. But since he’s been in school he is doing a great job with homework and listening in class so far. Lol…

Well my boys LOVE that they go to the same school and get to see each other only after school. Lol… My oldest loves to rush over to his little brothers class and get him, because since he’s in Kindergarten his teacher stays with all the students until their parents or a sibling picks them up. Sometimes when I go to get my 2nd oldest his teacher like “Oh, His older brother took him already!” Hoii…. He totally likes the idea that he has a little brother to look for after school or who knows to punk around. Lol… We bought our boys new bikes 2wks ago so they could ride their bikes to and from school so it could save us on gas. They look forward to riding their bikes to school every morning. And it’s kind of good thing too since my son in Kindergarten is in half-day Kindergarten. It sucks because they do have full-day Kindergarten but it’s only offered to the students that need a little more help. But it’s totally fine because he likes going to school no matter if it’s full-day or half-day.
But my kids will be going off track starting this Friday and will be off for a whole MONTH!!!! (Just Shoot Me Already) LMBO… I’m not sure what I want to do with my kids while there off since this is there first time in year-round school, but one thing I’m for sure on is there going out to Nevada to stay with my aunt out there to keep them occupied while I REST. LMBO…  I wished I took pictures but I didn’t have a camera on hand and the camera on my phone is broken, So once I get a new camera or my replacement phone I’ll take a picture of them and pretend it was there 1st day of school picture and post it!!! Lol…

No comments:

Post a Comment