Saturday, August 13, 2011

...WiNNER...


On Wednesday, Auguest 10th I was sitting downstairs and talking with my sister Irene, My Husband comes running down the stairs with the laptop in one hand and his cell in the other talking to someone. He hands over the laptop to me and says “I’m the WINNER for the J-Boog tickets for the concert on Aug. 19th”. I was just sitting there like WHATEVER LIAR!!! Lol.. He yells to me listen to me I’m online there getting ready to have me on radio online to announce that I won!!! (While he ran back upstairs with his phone). As I was sitting there with the laptop all I can hear is a guy and lady talking and saying we have the winner of our J-Boog concert tickets they asked him for his name and surely it’s my HUSBAND YELLING MY NAME IS LEE!!! LEE OTUKOLO!!! LMBO… I was like hell yeah cause we wanted to go but we didn’t want to spend any money on getting tickets cause they were pretty pricey!!!! Ahahahaha……


So

THANK YOU

RITALOVE AND THE BROTHERS


For our two free J-Boog Concert Tickets on August 19th at the Complex!!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment