Saturday, August 13, 2011

…Change…

My Husband and I have talked over and over about moving. This was a subject that always came up here and there and then pushed to the side. But we’ve decided that we want to move out of Utah. We plan to move to Nevada. About two months ago half of my babysitters have moved out to Henderson, Nevada and now my aunt and all her kids just moved out there to Henderson, Nevada two weeks ago. And now my sister is planning on moving out there before the end of the year so “Why Not Do It??? Everyone’s Doing It Right???” LMBO… Well Henderson, Nevada here we COME!!! Lol… We plan to move out there maybe in a month or two or maybe in weeks. But I think a CHANGE is what we need!!! Plus my Husbands 1st cousin Mike will be helping us out on fixing our credit and helping us out especially on buying our 1st house since he is a Realtor.

Since we’ve decided to move out of Utah you of course have to have a job first before you can just get up and move. Lol… My Husband applied to about maybe 25-30 jobs out in Nevada and as of yesterday he received a lot of call backs and wanted to interview with him as of yesterday. But he had to explain to them that we live in Utah still but we are planning on moving out there by next month, they all understood and schedule his interviews for next week starting Tuesday, Aug. 16th. He’ll be flying out to Nevada Tuesday morning and stay with his cousin Mike and go to his interviews out there. If he does get the jobs out there he’ll stay out there for the 1st two or three weeks and work while I stay back in Utah with our kids, So he could work and save up for us to get our own place out there, Once he gets our own place then we’ll all head to Nevada with all our stuff in a U-Haul!!! Lol..

My Husband is so excited for this move and so are we. We can’t wait for this CHANGE and can’t wait to see how it turns out. I am so THANKFUL for my sister Irene who we are staying with right now. Cause if it weren’t for her I don’t know where I would be right now or I wouldn’t be able to be save right now. She is like my oldest Sister and my 2nd Mom at the same time!!!  Ii LOVE HER and can’t imagine life without her. So I guess this post will TO BE CONTINUED…. Once we get out to NevadaJ



“CHANGE = HENDERSON, NEVADA”

(HERE WE COME)

…LOL…

1 comment:

  1. omg sina how fun for u guys!! I wish we could move out and have a change but we hope to move out there maybe in 2 years lol good luck and lmk if we can help yall with anything :)

    ReplyDelete