Saturday, August 13, 2011

…Family Functions…


The past few weeks my Husband’s Family have been really busy with:

“Birthdays, Church Talks, Family Reunions and Baptisms”

A few weeks ago we had gone to help out his cousin Letizia Wolfgram and her little family with their family church program, and by of course what their family is known for doing singing as a choir. Lol… But must I say there family program was so spiritual and they all did so well including the kids.

Then later that week my Husbands little sister Seni threw her son Siupeli Otukolo Lapota’s 1stBirthday “Jungle Bash” in Oakland, California on Saturday, July 30th. It really sucked because I wished my whole little family could’ve gone but we weren’t able to be a part of Siupeli special day but my Husband and my 2ndyoungest Asaeli were able to go and represent for us. But we did see a lot of pictures from our families that were able to go and it looked like everyone had a blast.

Then that following week Fri, Sat and Sun (Aug.5th-7th) was my Husbands “Mataele Family Reunion”. And my kids had so much fun these 3days cause they were able to just run around at the parks and then at the dances as well. Lol… And to top it off we did a Flash Mob Dance to Black Eyed Peas song “I Gotta Feeling". My kids were so excited to perform and to be a part of the flash mob. Lol..

And during that weekend on Saturday, Aug. 6th my Husbands older brother son Jay was getting baptized, it was blessing to witness another young child to be able to receive the Holy Ghost and also see their big smile after getting baptized. And also to see all the little kids surrounding his baptism smiling and saying "I can’t wait to get baptized". After he was baptized his grandma Connie gave a talk, I loved her talk and especially how she used items to explain to Jay how they were used to help him in through daily trails. I wasn’t able to witness Jay get confirmed cause of course my kids were being rowdy and I of course had to take them out cause to me if I hear kids are making noise in the background and running around which my kids were doing. Lol.. During a baptism or blessing or anything I feel like I can't feel the whole Spiritual feeling. Lol... So yeah I took them out and gave them a few love smacks here and there! LMBO... But after Jay's baptism his parents made lunch bags for everyone and you know the usual Polynesian thing everyone takes 2-4bags per ONE person! LMBO… But it was a GREAT IDEA because everyone was in a rush to go to the Family Reunion that was going on during Jay’s Baptism. And after seeing Tisha and Dianna make lunch bags for their son's Baptism I think I am just gonna have to make lunch bags for my sons baptism next year too. Lol.. It seems simple and the fastest way to get everyone out of the chapel! Ahahaha……

The following day on Sunday, Aug. 7th the last day of my Husband’s Family Reunion they ended it with a Fireside that was held in Provo, UT. It was a great turn out and loved there talks well a few because I didn't understand a few. Lol... But afterwards a few of us headed on over to Reno Mahe’s house had some cocoa and bread and enjoyed a few laughs with one another and the guys played a few cards games while the kids just ran around being psycho like always or OK maybe just MY KIDS!!! LOL… But that was about it what we did the last few weeks with my Husband’s Family.

“What a BUSY, BUSY, BUSY LAST 2Wks FOR MY HUSBANDS FAMILY”

No comments:

Post a Comment