Saturday, August 13, 2011

…Blessings…


It’s been 3yrs now since we bought our ’99 Mitsubishi – Diamante. I honestly didn’t think it would last this long with us, but it did and it’s slowly breaking down! Lol.. Since we’ve bought it I swear we’ve gone through so many TIRES!!! But we’ve been riding on our spare tire maybe for almost 2mnths. We or I was too lazy to go and fix it until yesterday. I told my Husband “Umm… I think the spare tire is balding and it looks like it’s about to pop”. So we were like okay were gonna go and get a new tire for the back only cause we didn’t have that much money on us but only enough for one new tire due to we both don’t work, and we’re limited on how much we could be spending on anything. But back to the story we drove to our storage unit and got our tire out that popped 2mnths ago, which explained why the spare was on and we took it with us to the tire shop to get it fixed and have them place it back on the car for us so we didn’t have to do it at home.

We arrived to the tire shop at 6:03pm my Husband got out and rolled our tire over to the mechanic but he was busy speaking with another couple. After that couple left he and asked him how much for a replacement tire, He said $30 so we had him replace the tire and when he came to remove the spare off he looked at our spare and was SHOCKED that it was BALDED real BAD to the point that metal part was sticking out! LMBO... As he was removing the spare off to put on the new tire we just bought he stares at our front tire and says “That tire is balding you’ll need to put a new tire on that front tire or maybe put a new one on in 2wks” I say to him “Okay we’ll come back to do that tire maybe next week cause we only have enough to do just the one.” For some reason he gets up and walks around our car looks at all of our tires and says the other two tires on the left side are okay you’ll probably have to change them out in a few months.

He then looks at us as he’s screwing our tire we bought on and says “You know what I am not gonna let you guys leave here with that front tire like that. It’s not safe and if it pops while you guys are on the road it would cause a real bad car accident.” He then removes the tire and goes put’s on a new tire on it and says it’s FREE. And as he was picking up our spare from the floor that he removed earlier (keep in mind our spare was bald so bad to the point the metals were sticking out a little) and says “Hold on let me take the tire off because it might blow up, and you guys just take the rim until you guys have enough to put a new tire on the spare tire rim.” He takes our spare tire to the back to remove the tire off the rim, but when he came back he came with a new tire on the SPARE!!! And says “I just went ahead and put a tire on for you guys just in case you need your spare.” And once again he says “It’s FREE.”

I just looked at him I felt like CRYING!!! I couldn’t stop saying THANK YOU to him and how much he helped us with giving us two FREE tires. He was the kindest person I’ve ever met, never in my life did I ever expect a complete stranger to be so kind and giving. He was supposed to close his shop at 6pm and we arrived at 6:03pm, he could’ve easily said I’m closed but he didn’t and took us still.

This was truly a BLESSING!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!Truly a wonderful kindhearted man. You know the saying "Pay it Forward" its simply ture. You and Keila are definitely giving, and in return were blessed during a time when you most needed it! I love such giving people. He will be blessed as well :) Great story Sina!


    Love the new and obsessed blogger, KESI :)

    ReplyDelete